
Clark's schedule lends itself to early Friday's so we took advantage of our long afternoon...after Clark passed his first test today! (The audiologist passed his hearing with flying colors and told him he had great ears...)
We took the girls to Ratatouille (two thumbs up, the girls laughed a lot and with only 2 trips to the bathroom and Mia nearly made it through the first hour of the two) in nearby Pawcatuck then followed it up with a scenic drive
Restaraunt where we discovered that Clark is a wax stick prodigy. He built a man on a horse and a bicycle with training wheels...all before our meal arrived. Los Cucos in Texas has set the bar pretty high, I don't think we'll visit "Rita's" again even though our dear waitress tried very hard. The food just was not up to par.This is a great family.
10 comments:
I demand a show of Clark's skill at the next family reunion! Are you making all the names of those places up? For real.
When we lived in NY I craved really good Mexican food...Now that I am out west, I miss NY's awsome Italian! It seems like there is always something we miss about where we onced lived!
you are making me long for the beach. i don't know if it's my california roots or what, but i miss the beach terribly this summer. i'm glad you are having fun!
That last picture is priceless. I love days out with Dad. It makes life seem so grand.
i love the girls hoodies! anyway, im jealous of all your new fun adventures!! on the way home from church we were saying how we wished we were close enough to family to visit on sundays... youre our closest bet but still a tad too far i think. sheux then reminded me "well... i NEVER get to see MY family so don't complain."
I love that you are really taking advantage of where you are living. It all sounds and looks so scenic. Love the last pic!
I never knew you were so 'beachy,' emma jo!
Want to know my favorite part of your idyllic beach scene pictures? No man-sized jellyfish sprawled out on the sand. No black tar lining the shore. No brown ocean waves that stains your suit and smells like sewage. Don't you miss Galveston?
What do you think, EWBL? I saw my first naked man parts at Galveston as a youth (a poor, unknowing gentleman with inappropriately supportive beach shorts)...I never was able to go back after that.
you and your fam are adorable. it sounds like you guys are having lots of fun. i that ratitque or whatever movie good. what did clark make those sculptures out of. oh i so wish we had a nice clean beach 15 minutes away. that would be awesome!
oh and thankyou for putting me on your favorites list. i feel very loved.
Post a Comment