I think we take too many pictures.
This morning at the breakfast table I took a picture of this one. She just looked cute, OK? And sometimes I just need to remember certain moments.
So this is me:
"Mia, look over here." (no, "smile", nothing.)
Often times we find ourselves having to say things like this to our 4 and 5 year4 olds.
"Just look natural....stop tilting your head...just relax..."
Or maybe we should just practice, "fresh face" with them.
Yikes.
3 comments:
Your blog is creeping me out today. Did you also go to a mind reader along with the iridologist?
First, I have a picture of my eye from a couple months ago when I was going to write about having the same weird patterns inside of them as my Dad. My Dad was adopted, and part of me feels like I could look into someone's eyes one day and find his biological kinfolk.
Secondly, while trying to take some spring pictures of my spawn today they alternated between facial expressions of menacing threat, grimacing in pain, something just crawled into my underwear, and scary clown. I know now that being a professional photogrpaher isn't my true calling in life.
Um, let's talk about that really, really cute headband she's wearing. Did you make that and could you make me one? Thanks.
You have a top model on your hands!! hehe
Post a Comment