Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In all her birthday glory...

On May 1, 2003 I had a baby girl and couldn't resist naming her Abigail for two reasons...
1)I love the name, long and short. Abigail, Abby.
2)She was born on my sister Abby's birthday.
Happy Birthday girls...my two favorite Abbys in the world.

6 comments:

Abby said...

We are a pretty awesome pair, aren't we? Thanks again for making me feel so special and dandy!

mo said...

There is no one quite like "Little Abby!" What personality! What charm! What cute dimples! Give her a big hug from Mo. Oh...and "Big Abby" is pretty darn good, too!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to meet the little one...Is she like the big one at all?

Jessica said...

what a cute picture. They are both charming! I would love to meet your little girls sometime...They look and sound so darn cute!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I chose the name Abigail when pregnant with Natalie! I guess there's no suspenseful surprise ending because you know how that all worked out.

Happy Birthday Abby2 Squared!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday to the Abbys! (Also, I'm jealous that you guys were at Rao's Bakery. That food is sooo good.)