Abby turned 4 on May 1st! and we reluctantly welcomed a new member of the family, Susan the Hermit Crab (don't ask, I have no idea why Susan but I know a Susan and she's a lovely person.) besides, it was worth it.
Abby swells with pride at her new pet.
Two years of working and going to school nights...we both deserve a vacation...oh wait, we already took one.
It was a happy celebration.
This is everyone that came to his graduation ceremony--looking at him adoringly. We congratulate you, Master Clark.
The next day we attended one of my all time favorite events, the Houston Art Car Parade. I discovered it last year and have been waiting 365 days for it to happen again. We had such a busy day we had to go before the actual parade but we got to walk the line and check out all the entries. I guess word has gotten out about this gem because it was about 10 times more crowded than last year. Here were our favorite cars.
(Unfortunately we only got to see about half the cars since we were walking and it was very hot. The little people and some of the
The is Abby in front of a car covered in googly eyes.
I missed our favorites from last year, the cupcakes.
You'll have to check out all the entries from last and this year...it's just so fun.Then that night we went to Clark's niece Julia's ballet recital. It had my girls completely mesmerized for an hour.
The month continues to be busy busy getting ready to leave. Clark has formally detached from his command and has the next three weeks off before reporting in Connecticut. We are cleaning and decluttering our lives. Wish us well.
10 comments:
i saw your husband today at wal-mart. we shopped for avacados together. it was very exciting! congrats on the graduation. i love your girls cute dresses in the grad picture. i actually tried on a super large one of those at old navy awhile back but it just made me look large. big surprise! but they look really cute in them!
With a nervous tummy and a furrowed brow, I wish you such wellness. I'm happy you will have professionals to pack your stuff up quickly. Sorry I won't be there to help with baseboards and such.
It's been fun , huh?
Good luck in CT, and congrats to Clark on his graduation. "Hey don't I know you?" is what I think I will say also when Chad is done in another year.
Sigh...a very good time was had by all. Thanks for everything. I'm so glad we got to be with you, even for a short time before you take off for the Eastern Hinterlands. I promise we'll come see you soon!!!
So its CT? I been waiting to hear where you are going. Good luck and congratulations on the graduation
Congratulations to the whole family...We did the same thing whilst Matt got his masters. I bet it is nice to be done! Good luck on your new adventure. I will keep checking in to see how it goes! We will be thinking of you!
i really wish i had been there for the big events. Clark, huge congratulations... you dun gud brother! seriously, well done.
A huge congratulations to Clark but mostly to you for surviving it. That makes you an official super wife and mom!!
Thanks for letting the McCoy clan invade your house. We had a lot of fun! Oh, and thanks for letting me spend the night...well, two and a half hours...at your house.
Susan the hermet crab sounds like a very nice person( or should i say creepy crawly) to know. Could we some how schedule a play date. but i am sure Susan has a very busy schedule with Abby.
Post a Comment