Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Do you really need to ask?


This is like the prequel to my previous blog...isn't it thick and luscious?...come on, say its thick and luscious...

PS This was a good hair day, not real common.

11 comments:

Abby said...

Ok, ok--"Cousin It" is thick and lucious! Wait--what's that thing in the top picture?!
You know I covet your thick, lucious, thick, movie star hair on a daily basis...and I am in love with your title block--well done. You are wicked smart.

Dallas and Krista said...

Did you do that title block? I like it. please tell me that those are really pictures of your closet... are they? Oh, and I am increadibly jealous of the hair. I wish i had even 1/4 that amount. I am practically bald you know! Esspecially after the hair loss stage of giving birth- yuck.

Sarah said...

I wish I could play with my hair. I am in a five year rut(t) and can't get out of it.

I want your friend to do a title block for me? I know that I'm not an Oscarson, but I'm close enough, right?

Suzie Petunia said...

Gorgeous title block! Gorgeous hair! You almost persuadest me to go get layers cut in my hair.

Mandee said...

Seeing your new fancy layout makes me want to quit blogging altogether! I tell myself everyday that "I am good enough", but then I look at you with your cool hair and your cool blogsite and I realize I will just never measure up! By the way you can look on mine, I just posted a new entry. Like I said it isn't great but its a start!

Emma Jo said...

OK, so the hair picture was a year ago, it's probably been that long since I've fixed it for a day out and about...and I did the title block myself but I cheated because I didn't do it the right fancy way, I made it up and somehow got it to look natural and real...A little talent and lots of inventiveness goes a long way...Thanks for the validation, that's really what I was fishing for :)

mo said...

You didn't get the thick and luscious hair from me but I will claim some of the artistic genes. I need to call you and see how you did that. It's really cool!!!

Jessica said...

I also just adore your title block! You put me to shame. I thought just getting the title in the right spot was good, but now.....

and yes, it is think and luscious!

michaelstubbs said...

Thick and lucious hair runs in the extended family. Lovely.

Emma Jo said...

And Krista, those are dream closets...it would be impossible to have something that orderly in my home. Ever heard "Cleaning the house while the kids are still growing is like shoveling the snow as its still snowing" or something like that...but a girl can dream, can't she?

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I don't care what that flippin Pantene model says, I DO hate you because your hair is beautiful.