
Clark is replacing the caulking in our shower. Just for kicks he removed the drain cover to clean it out. He just lifted out some mass that I'm pretty sure used to be some kind of animal. How was our water even going down?...what's living in your shower drain?...just food for thought...
7 comments:
Gross. Totally gross.
I don't even want to think about it...it makes me gag.
Ummm...I was fine thinking about what might be in my shower drain until you mentioned food. That made me gag.
Can't comment...gagging...
that is really a disgusting job, one that is completely jake's. and thank goodness. i think removing the clogs would make me barf everywhere. and by the way, how do we still have any hair if we lose so much of it all the time? one of life's big questions.
at least it was your hair. when we moved here, my first shower i noticed the water pooling and i pulled three sitzu's, a pair or squirrels and a patridge in a ear tree out... i gagged a few times....
Having daughters means.....lots of well acted out drama, more bows than you can shake a stick at, and hair clogs. Lots of hair clogs. We plug our vacuum up constantly too. I'm considering knitting it all into a gorgeous hair sweater because wastefulness is a sin.
Post a Comment