This is my friend Mandee. She has been our friend for a long time and we like her, muy mucho. They have great stories and an awesome sense of humor (it's one of those days where I can't think of a better word than awesome...oh wait, SWEET...no, nevermind, awesome was good.)
Anyway, go enjoy her stories. I hope she takes time to write about her husband's and her life--they've had some amazing and wonderful things happen.
It's like fellowshipping a new member of the church...now lets go welcome her and send her a loaf of bread.
My friend.
We knew Mandee and her husband in Charleston. One of my favorite memories of cute Mandee besides her delicious cooking and impecable decorating and style, she mowed the lawn in a cute outfit with black mules (shoes, not a "mule pulled rig").
2 comments:
You make me happy! Knowing what you know about me and that by nature I tend to become addictive to things quite easily I am not sure it was such a good idea to introduce me to oh how did you describe it..." the blogosphere"! Now I would much rather be doing this than all the other things that are on my list. You are a good friend Emily and the only thing that makes me sad is that we don't live closer to each other!
I know Mandee and she is a AWESOME as Emma says. I'm heading straight for her blog now.
Post a Comment