Monday, November 20, 2006

I've decided not to blog until I'm not in a bad mood...it may be awhile.
oscar

10 comments:

Abby said...

Maybe that's when your creative juices are the most--juicy! Come on, Oscar! I'll give you a shiny quarter!

michaelstubbs said...

Which of the following statements is the linguistic equivalent of the preceding blog-declaration?
Would it be:
I have decided to blog until I am in a good mood (?)
I have not decided to not blog until I am not in a not bad mood (?)
Not blogging while I am in a bad mood, I have decided to blog, not (?)
I know not why I blog not whilst I am in a not-good mood (?)
Not good enough to blog? I'll give you a bad mood! (?)
I'm not blogging today because I am mad at you, Mike. (?)
Put this in your blog and type it (?)

Please send your answer with a self-addressed stamped envelope to
Why I'm not blogging today
1234 Fake Street
Houston City, CA 90210

-Miss your blogs cousin Em.
-Mike

mo said...

Trust an English doctorate candidate to complicate the issue! I'm just sorry you're not in a happy place. Some of the most profound writing has been born of sorrow, despair, and depression so don't feel you have to spare us. "We love you, Leo...breathe!"

Sarah said...

Really? Will that be a long time?!?

Suzie Petunia said...

What's the trouble, bubble?

Oscarson Photography said...

why does oscar the grouch get such a bad rap. i think he was just misunderstood.... i bet he smelled bad though.... cousin mike, enjoyed your comment mucho.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Listen up woman! We are truly what we eat, so lay off the crabapple diet, okay? You'll be back to normally wonderful perky self by morning, I promise.

I love seeing your little Haley in Primary. She's always the smiliest of the bunch, and she should get a special award for not lifting up her dress, and for sitting with her legs closed like a proper lady. Maybe, she could teach some dress etiquette lessons to the other five year olds in the class. Ummm, make that other five year old girls.

Rainie said...

Waiting, waiting, still waiting. Come on, it's the holdiay's, tis the season to be jolly. If you decide to not be jolly at least fill us all in on what's making you so grouchy. I can't wait to hear!

Julie said...

Hi! I hope you feel not so grouchy soon, I miss your blogging.

Suzie Petunia said...

Seriously? Still? Are you ok?