Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Egads.

I have fun stuff to post about -  visitors and activities and cute babies but I just can't bring myself to do it.  The last two weeks have been so busy and the next two weeks are going to be so busy (all fun stuff, just busy!) So instead, I thought I would share the things that made me laugh today...while not doing that other stuff that makes me so busy...

:)No you ain't.maybe me.....I guess I need to take up coffee drinking.Just a thought.I must be tired because I can't stop giggling at this.I know, I knowAwesome.It seriously hurts my brain!  It must just run in the family that so many of us can relate.Bahaha to funny!BAHAHAHa!.hahaSo true!happy little bob ;)Haha! Yes.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my!! Those are all VERY funny-- I need to print some poster size ones for my room.

michaelstubbs said...

I think that we are related.

Leah said...

And the LOL winner is:
....I should have them do some stuff for me
Close runner up:
...that's 3 years in a row

Good stuff. thanks for the laugh
Cheers,
Leah

mamastolle said...

What a great way to start my day! :)

mamastolle said...

What a great way to start my day! :)

Maleen said...

Those are all awesome. I like the one about child-proofing the house. :)

enginerd said...

I'll be your best friend with a baseball bat. Who made you angry?...ME?!?! Well, that's not going to work.

Lauren said...

Those are pretty awesome... my favorite is the tree painting a "pretty little" Bob Ross.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I laughed out loud at a few of those...and you know how rare that is for me. I miss you, friend. Thanks for commenting on my blog to remind me I still have real life friends out there who blog about their life and not just projects. I miss you, when is our girls weekend? I need it, bad.