Don't excited just yet. I mainly just want to reassure you and myself that as a dedicated blogger I PROMISE to post something on here the very day that he is born...none of this "silence for three weeks" and then a baby story.
I would also like to just point out that I am a disgruntled "baby ticker" customer who doesn't like the fact that it still says "2 days to go" when it should say "2 FREAKIN' DAYS AGO".
The End.
I would also like to just point out that I am a disgruntled "baby ticker" customer who doesn't like the fact that it still says "2 days to go" when it should say "2 FREAKIN' DAYS AGO".
The End.
6 comments:
You make me laugh. Just remember these two things:
1. He will come -promise!
2. When you are at an 8 and in the thick of labor you may just think to yourself, "I was in a hurry for THIS!". But then you will give that last push and magically (it really is magical) ALL the pain will be gone and all the frustrations of waiting will fade away.
Good luck!
I'm one of those three-week later posters! And even then I am too tired to actually post the birth story! Good luck.
LOL!
I can't wait. And no promises not to get excited. I can't help it.
We are all feelin' your pain...
that makes me feel much better. I check everyday. Can't wait to meet your little guy. I was wondering about the baby ticker!
Freakin' due dates...they are like an imaginary wonderland we put all our hopes in the beginning of our pregnancy, but they never live up to the our expectations do they?
Cheers
Post a Comment