Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome Baby Jonah!

(Hey, it's Abby here. Emily wanted to post but couldn't from the hospital.)
She was set to go in this morning to get her water broken and low and behold--she didn't need to! Last night her contractions started, so they prepared every needful thing and went to the hospital.
At 7:52am Jonah Clark Scharman was born at a whopping 9lbs 2oz, 22inches long.


baby jonah As you can see he has thick, lucious blonde hair, and he and mom are doing well. Emily will post more details soon.
Congratulations, Scharman Family!  

12 comments:

Meg said...

Yeah!!!!!! Congrats. He is adorable and I LOVE his name! Can't wait to hear the birth story. So glad you went in your own!

Vi 12s said...

Congratulations!!! I hope all went well! He's beautiful- love love love the blonde hair! So excited for you guys!

Maleen said...

I hope it was a breezy labor. I can't wait to hear the whole story. For now, sleep when you can.

Charlene said...

Congratulations!!! What a cutie!!

wendys said...

Hooray! He is a big boy!

Tiffany said...

LOVE all the blonde hair!! Can't wait to hear the whole story! I bet Clark is thrilled beyond belief - glowing like a mad man!

michaelstubbs said...

He looks good. Take care.

Leah said...

Happy, happy for you!
Blessings on you and your husband and your now five kiddos.
That's Awesome.
Cheers,
Leah

Jangs said...

We really are so happy for you and that all is well. Aa our love

SP said...

Good thing. Love the name.

Abby said...

um...did I really post my birth story before you? You lose.

Amy Lynn said...

Total baby perfection. Very nice job Em! You did SO good and once again...I am totally smitten and in love!