Nope. No baby yet. Just thought you should know.
Clark sits on the edge of my side of the bed every single morning before leaving for work and stares at me until I wake up. Then he rubs my back and asks how I am feeling. Then he asks if I am having a baby today and when I say "no" he slumps his shoulders and leaves for work.
Make sure you take note that jumping on the trampoline (yesterday) is also not an effective way to get this labor going.
But we'll keep you posted.
Clark sits on the edge of my side of the bed every single morning before leaving for work and stares at me until I wake up. Then he rubs my back and asks how I am feeling. Then he asks if I am having a baby today and when I say "no" he slumps his shoulders and leaves for work.
Make sure you take note that jumping on the trampoline (yesterday) is also not an effective way to get this labor going.
But we'll keep you posted.
8 comments:
The Log Flume ride at Six Flags did it for me. If I remember correctly, your due date is tomorrow. Who has a 5th baby late? We are sitting on pins and needles here waiting for word...well, we aren't really sitting on pins and needles...that would really hurt and why would you do that anyway? But we are very anxious to hear that things are getting started. Good luck...may you start real labor real soon...may this baby decide it is time RIGHT NOW!!!! Okay, beginning now....really....NOW!
Maybe baby is wainting for a good date like tomorrow 12.6.12? I wish you easy and not to long delivery.
They say pregnancy is long, but most of that feeling comes from the last few days before a due date. I have to admit that I get SUPER excited when I see your blog in bold in my reader. But even updates are good. I can be patient. (After all, I'm not pregnant.)
I hope he comes soon.
Whatever, baby. I'm over it. Fine--stay in there forever...take me back, baby. I'm sorry--please come NOW!
Crazy pregnant people at the end of their rope and waiting to live vicariously through their sisters shouldn't comment.
Waiting anxiously to hear good news! Good luck with everything. We love you!
Maybe you have had it by now?? I hope all goes well!! I love the bike riding by Hazel-- that is great! (Especially the slumped shoulders at the thought of getting on the bike again!) Good luck this next little while-- I'll be thinkin' of ya!
Maybe you have had it by now?? I hope all goes well!! I love the bike riding by Hazel-- that is great! (Especially the slumped shoulders at the thought of getting on the bike again!) Good luck this next little while-- I'll be thinkin' of ya!
I love this story. The mental imagery of the slumped shoulders in the morning and a pregnant woman jumping on a trampoline is perfect.
Cheers,
Leah
Post a Comment