Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Results are in!

Do you see something that doesn't belong?


It does now.
I would have shared the ultrasound proof, but to a mother of currently all girls, it seemed a little obscene.  Let there be no mistake though, little brother is headed our way.
And we are thrilled.

19 comments:

M-L said...

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you and your family!

Suebee said...

I stayed awake for this information. Congratulations and much love.

Mary Sunshine said...

Congratulations! Boys are an entirely different animal but fun nonetheless!

Charlene said...

Congratulations!!! You guys are going to enjoy having a little boy!!!

Brittany said...

Congrats! Three little boy cousins all around the same age. How much fun is that?!

Meg said...

You are going to LOVE IT!!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! hip hip horrray!!! congrats. you make such wonderful children.

love you,
B

Jana Hyatt said...

Yeah!! I couldn't wait to find out!!

Rainie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! and Congrats. I can't wait for all the future blog posts full of an extra boy in your house. Hooray!

Sunnie said...

Oh you will love a boy after all those girls! And the boy will love tormenting all those girls :) congrats!

Tiffany said...

Oh BOY! Oh BOY! Oh BOY! Boys are SOOOO much fun!!!

Maleen said...

I know we couldn't stay twinners for everything, but I am so thrilled for you.

You will have to let me know how it goes. I can't even imagine what a boy would be like. (You probably feel the same way right now, but you will be a pro pretty soon.)

*Do you feel pressure to have another after this so there could possibly be two boys? People always told me I couldn't have just one (well, actually I never had ONE to begin with) but make sure you ignore all people's well delivered advice and make your own decisions. (As if you would do otherwise.)

Niki said...

Hooray! Love the onesie :)

wendys said...

We are happy for you! Boys are great.

Vi 12s said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! That little boy is going to be smothered with kisses!!!

Berly said...

I am so excited for you and Clark. Your girls are going to love him so much!! My girls make "ahhh" noises whenever Blake does anything. When I give Blake a bath, the girls have to help. When I need a diaper, they all jump up to help. They are a bunch of little mommies and love him so much. It is funny that you said you felt the ultrasound proof was obscene...I felt the same way. So silly!!

Matt said...

Em!!!! I can't wait. There is something so fun about dressing a little man. I have a not so secret crush on both of my boys. :) So exciting.

xo,
Nat

Anonymous said...

So Exciting!
But now of course you realize that from now to eternity no one is going to believe you that you were not "trying for a boy".
(Except your mother and faithful blog readers).
Cheers,
Leah

SP said...

oh my word !!! Yeah and congratulations!!!!!