I saw on someone's blog recently, that they had just gone into the same month's folder for every year of pictures they had on their computer. I thought it an interesting exercise, that exercise being a little walk down memory lane. I like walks down memory lane.
Plus, this post has been in edit mode for about 4 months. I can't have that.
I have pictures stored on my computer back through 2006 so here you go.
September pictures folders for the last 6 years.
2011
Plus, this post has been in edit mode for about 4 months. I can't have that.
I have pictures stored on my computer back through 2006 so here you go.
September pictures folders for the last 6 years.
2011
September is Mia's birthday so with every September folder I opened, there she was, in all her birthday glory.
2010
Hazel climbing the brass monkey in Boston at the USS Constitution.
2009
Clark's family was in town (while living in CT) for Haley's baptism.
This is at Chatham Beach on Cape Cod.
2008
Walking in Mystic, Connecticut.
Picture taken by friend Kristen who was in town visiting with friend Natalie. 3 kids still not in school. Holy Moly.
2007
Hazel was just a glimmer in her Daddy's eye.
Picking apples in Mystic, Connecticut.
2006
Houston, Texas.
Pictures by Kristen.
And just because I have no pride and I shouldn't care,
the worst picture of me, ever, looking the worst, ever.
Plus, it maybe makes me feel a little better about feeling not so pregnant-cute right now. It could be worse (and will be seeing as how this is post-baby-Mia.)
Plus, it maybe makes me feel a little better about feeling not so pregnant-cute right now. It could be worse (and will be seeing as how this is post-baby-Mia.)
USS Texas submarine commissioning in Houston, Texas.
Talk about humbling, this is how I looked for our 10 year high school reunion. I am so sorry Clark.
Talk about humbling, this is how I looked for our 10 year high school reunion. I am so sorry Clark.




7 comments:
Love it. Sometimes it is fun to watch kids go backwards because usually they grow up and get bigger.
And I was just looking at my September post (TODAY!!) and thinking I needed to do another one. (you know, for January or something.)
Cosmic Karma unites us again.
Emily...that picture is not bad at all. Matter of fact, it took me a minute to realize you were talking about the last picture. You have always been and will always be darling Emma Jo. Loved the walk down memory lane...
THAT is your worse picture ever? Whatever. I have way worse. WAAAAY worse. Doesn't even compare.
All ya really needed was a more supportive bra to make the girls look a little more perky.
TMI?
That is a really good idea.
Isn't amazing how much changes is five years, and yet it is a blur? Don't feel too bad about the last picture. Women who look good in all their pictures, even when pregnant have no real friends.
Cheers,
Leah
Nice walk down memory lane, and I would take you at your worse anytime. You always look cute.
I LOVE a walk down memory lane, and I love to take pictures of you and your children--the little moments captured is my favorite kind of photography.
I loved the walk down memory lane. I agree, if that is your worst picture, then I am burning most of the photos out there of me.
Post a Comment