We are so excited for a new nephew!!! YAY!
That is better. But don't think we all wouldn't be thrilled to here of another Scharmin too. (wink, wink, nod, nod.)Wait, now I am not sure if I know how to spell your last name. Sorry if I butchered it.
Thank you! There has been an cup-runneth-over of good wishes. The universe is a better place for all of those good wishes floating around.Tag, you're it, Em.
I just smile every time I think about it. And I keep going back to her blog just to look at the adorable baby clothes. I swear they are cuter now than when I was having a boy... all of 18 months ago. :) Hey, yah. When is your boy arriving? ;)
I just tried to imagine what your boy would look like and I wanted to squeeze him and love him.
I couldn't be happier for her! And where did she get those baby clothes? They are the cutest boy things I have ever seen.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We are so excited for a new nephew!!! YAY!
That is better.
But don't think we all wouldn't be thrilled to here of another Scharmin too. (wink, wink, nod, nod.)
Wait, now I am not sure if I know how to spell your last name. Sorry if I butchered it.
Thank you! There has been an cup-runneth-over of good wishes. The universe is a better place for all of those good wishes floating around.
Tag, you're it, Em.
I just smile every time I think about it. And I keep going back to her blog just to look at the adorable baby clothes. I swear they are cuter now than when I was having a boy... all of 18 months ago. :) Hey, yah. When is your boy arriving? ;)
I just tried to imagine what your boy would look like and I wanted to squeeze him and love him.
I couldn't be happier for her! And where did she get those baby clothes? They are the cutest boy things I have ever seen.
Post a Comment