Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weakness.

 I went into a Container Store today.  By the time I was standing at the register my heart was actually beating a little fast.
I really love that store. 
It is a happy place.

10 comments:

The Titmi said...

I went today and spent over $100. Not bad when my online cart was over $200. Right?

Tiffany said...

And what would the name of this container store be????

Suzie Petunia said...

I understand you completely.

Maleen said...

I didn't know we shared this weakness. I can't decide if I want you to tell me or not? I certainly don't need the temptation.

Niki said...

I'm telling you....There is no doubt now, you are my sister from another mister! I have banned myself from going there, unless on a whim, because the anticipation alone can make me hyperventilate. Who knew organization could produce such emotions?!
P.S. You inspired me to write some new notes on the fam blog.

Megan said...

Amen sister. It is like a breath of fresh air to go into that store isn't it? We have one right down the street from us but I refrain as much as possible. Once I went in there and after perusing every aisle, the only thing I let myself buy was the cute little salad dressing holder for my lunch box--holds like 2 oz. Now that was a necessity!

Amy Lynn said...

My heart is racing just reading that blog. Just when I thought I had everything...I realize I'm nothing without a Container Store. Sigh.

Mandee said...

If you come and organize my house you can go to the container store pick out all the containers I will need and I will pay for them. It doesn't get any better than that? Right?

mo said...

Oh be still my heart. I love that place.

Carrie Ann said...

I'm googling Container Store locations right now.