I just wanted to clarify that there is one part of the book that I have recommended that we do not agree with...however, I left the pages in so we could talk about it anyway.
There. That is my clarified endorsement.
There. That is my clarified endorsement.
2 comments:
I was talking to Sunnie today and she mentioned you had "the talk" with both girls at the same time. Clever and brave. I have yet to sit and "shoot the breeze" with sydney on that subject. It will be very soon though. I need to practice saying those words to somebody too, to keep me from blushing or giggling! I got a book from the library once called It Wasn't the Stork (or something like that) and thought it did a good job introducing the subject.
I really was impressed that you found that squirrel with a gun picture. Nice touch--your whole post made me laugh!
The power of blogs. I bought the book off amazon for $2 after reading your post.
Post a Comment