For the sake of checking something off of my "To Do" list I am posting a blog to tell you all that I simply cannot blog right now. I know, my priorities are definitely in line.
We are moving in just a couple of weeks so I cannot possibly take the time to tell you about our house hunting trip to DC and the warning to my husband that a bad mood would be settling in until further notice (it's totally unintentional and stress induced...I just know how I operate...just ask him if you doubt.)
But basically the long and short of it is: we found a house, I watched someone rob someone else, we went to a Navy Football game and I was indeed in a bad mood.
I'll have to just fill in all the details later. Hopefully not too much later. But at least "later" being after I get through my "To Do" list.
8 comments:
YOU??? GRUMPY???
I don't buy it.
We will indeed miss you while you're away..but best of luck in your adventures.
No getting robbed.
That does NOT help a bad mood.
If I could send a million little hugs on the breezes, I would.
I'll just call you for the details. :) Because I want them!
Oh no you don't. I don't care if you are in a bad mood or not. You cannot leave me hanging. I need to know more about this house you found and where it is and what it looks like and how you feel about it and EVERYTHING!!! So just get your little bottom back onto that chair and do a little sharing. OKAY? This is you mom talking, young lady!
I'm with your Mom. Share details of this house and where exactly in the DC it is. Sorry you're grumpy. Moving is hard work. Hang in there!!
I have been in a bad mood for a long time now...but Katy has informed me that Maverick's has frozen yogurt and I'm going to go see if that will improve my mood.
And if that doesn't work, I'm heading right to Target for something new.
But c'mon, not even one, teensy, weensy detail?? Or a picture? Really?
I definitely need the blanks filled in. You were witness to robbery? Love to see pictures of the house, but it would also be nice to see YOU before you leave (you know in all our free time).
I am a bad friend who is way out of the loop. When...for how long....details on the house....the person who was robbed...not so much on footballl....etc, etc, etc. You may not know it but I think of you lots and miss you even more.
Post a Comment