(by the way, this is an 8.5x11 piece of paper and nearly every line is written on now...and still going)
So in other words, blogging about not being able to blog made #3 on the list. Blogging about the actual trip is not so high up there. I know, wipe away the tears of sadness. I will be back soon my little Lovelies, with stories of friends, family, green grass and gelato. And as much as it pains me to put all blog writing and reading on hold, it is very necessary for the time being.
All in good time.
Wish me luck.
7 comments:
Good luck!
I cab feel the anxiety seeping out etween every line. Get on that list--it's your therapy.
I am so a list girl. I have one almost daily. Whether I do the things on the list...well that varies.
Today I crossed off two things, but one was something that has been on the list for over a year, so I am pretty proud.
How about I make your lists from now on?
1. make cookies
2. read a book while the children rub my feet
3. shop on-line
4. spend quality time with my good friend, DVR
5. buy Megan a 'just because' present.
6. go to sleep
How'd I do?
Ooooh, please, please, PLEASE come and visit us. I would love to see all the girls play together and hear their voices (since I have to imagine them all).
Although you are going to break my heart if you tell me you are coming between the 12th and the 19th because we will be in Washington. But I am sure you can rearrange your plans, right? (wink, wink).
I would rearrange mine but I already bailed on my mother at Christmas time and I don't want to make her black book twice.
I want so badly to get caught up on my blog before we move...i think i can....i like how the top of your list is to make your list:) scratch that bad boy off!
Oh, please do finish that list soon. Your blog entertains me so. And being entertained is on MY list of things to do. You DO want me check off things on MY list, don't you??
(See how I turned that all around. I'm tricky, huh?)
Post a Comment