Sunday, March 07, 2010

I think I would like to be famous for something.  Just one thing.  And just for a very short amount of time.  I think that would be nice.
What would you be famous for?

15 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Famous children's author...or ice-skater. I'd be in a glittery, sequined number and the whole world would be jealous of my fabulous thighs. Yeah, I'll take the second one.

Lucky Mommy said...

I think you are famous for the cutest family portrait EVER!

Carrie Ann said...

The older I get the less attention I want. I was watching the Oscars and thinking how great it would be to be an actor, but sitting there with cameras on you in "real life" would make me cry. I guess people like me don't really become actors. I would invent something, like Christmas lights... well an improvement on Christmas lights... I have an idea and everything. It would make the most awesome infomercial.

Mandee said...

Writing a novel.

Oscarson Photography said...

My dream is to be semi-famous as musician/entertainer... but only in Japan. That way, I can make decent money, have a house in both Japan and the US (and somewhere else if we wanted) but I would get to live a pretty normal life outside of Japan... I've put a lot of thought into it... time that should have been used in some other way, I'm sure.

Charlotte said...

I would like to be famous for coming up with a workable, provable Theory of Everything (just in case you're not a physics geek, that is a real thing). But I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to do that. So my goal is to keep from being infamous.

Lucky Mommy said...

So I was lying awake thinking about this last night. I think I am famous for being late, but I would like to be really famous for finding a cure to PMS. I would probably get a holiday named after me.

mo said...

I would like to be a famous artist who creates such beautiful works of art that people will stand in front of them and just gaze for hours. Then I would have to be a recluse and refuse to give interviews and be a mysterious figure. Yeah, that's it.

michaelstubbs said...

that guy who swears at everybody else's kids at the park...wait, is this what we WANT to be famous for? OK, I'll change mine. Famous for climbing a mountain that no one had discovered or climbed yet.

katyvee said...

Screenwriter. Hands down. And I've wanted it forEVER. Just not sure how to become it from my computer in Utah. Have the screenplay.. just no connections. (Well.. not NO connections. I can get discounted cheese now and then from my neighbor whose friends mom works at the local cheese factory. Now THAT'S a connection.)
I just think it's the perfect fame. All of Hollywood, with all the award shows.. but no papparazzi or stalkers. I mean, who stalks screenwriters??
Oh.. and as for you??
You are famously entertaining.

Rich said...

I would be mike's second. That and maybe discovering a cure for some nasty disease.

Natalie said...

Oooh, I would be a famous designer of some sort...home design, like Serena and Lily or something like that. Or, famously good...Mother Theresa-ish. Em, you are famous, especially around the fire department! :)

mo said...

So Em, what do YOU want to be famous for?

Emma Jo said...

I don't really know. Being nice maybe...but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. I tend to get on people's nerves. I thought my portable "bath bag" invention in 5th grade was a pretty good idea.

Suzie Petunia said...

I liked the bath bag.

I want to be the mother of 5 famous people.

Not really.