"Darling, let's get deeply into debt.." is my personal favorite. Loved all your recent posts-- just toolazy playing catch up to comment! (I know. Lame. Give me a blogger demerit.)
Seriously...can you buy these somewhere? I'd get one of everything for my house. They made me laugh really hard and make a nice statement about what to expect around here for people that may be trying to figure me out.
7 comments:
HA!
"Darling, let's get deeply into debt.." is my personal favorite.
Loved all your recent posts-- just toolazy playing catch up to comment! (I know. Lame. Give me a blogger demerit.)
HI-larious! But, "I dreamed my whole house was clean" hit a little too close to home. It was so true, it hurt my heart.
They make me laugh too. In fact, I think I need a couple. See ya' soon!
The "Biggie Size" peeps in your sidebar need "ism's" as well. It is only fair.
Such true sayings. "The better you do, the more they expect." What a great rationalization for mediocracy! I love it!
Seriously...can you buy these somewhere? I'd get one of everything for my house. They made me laugh really hard and make a nice statement about what to expect around here for people that may be trying to figure me out.
Post a Comment