Monday, February 23, 2009

Sorry, I've been busy...



Sorry I won't be writing for a bit. Guess who is sitting at my kitchen table? Please excuse me for a while, while we hang out and have fun.

11 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

I can feel an Oscarson girl party going on in the universe. I sense that some mint brownies have been consumed. Wish I was there.

Emma Jo said...

I just had mint brownies...last night, and then again last night, and then this morning, and then again this morning, and then again just a few moments ago...after all, it WAS the Oscar's last night. And what Oscar party is complete without chocolate mint brownies?

mo said...

I KNEW it!!! I just knew it! You guys had mint brownies for Oscar night! I NEED to have been there for that! I'm a bit bitter.

katyvee said...

Instead of being jealous and ugly.. I will rejoice for the both of you. I know the 'hangin with my sista' feeling-- and it's a good one. Tell Abby I saw her blog and I hate everyone who didn't give my darling cousin a seat. (I know, hate is a strong word.. but applicable.) So glad she made it safe.. and the avacados and havarti cheese are lookin' like it was worth the journey. By the way, kudos on your little girls get-up sitting at the table with Cubby on her blog. The only thing better than stripes, or polka-dots, are stripes and polka-dots together! So enjoy eachother as I know you will! Happy happy mint brownies to you.

Jangs said...

I want the recipe. Mint brownies sound really good. I hope you have a wonderful time together

Twinlinebackers said...

You get a fun sister AND mint brownies? Where is the justice in the world? I was so jealous of you yesterday. A sister to hang out with, cousins to play with, and someone besides you to tell Mia (about 3 dozen times) to please whisper during Sacrament Meeting.

Abby said...

Um...what can I say? It's all true. The food, the family, the fun...the lack of sleep that I bring on myself--that's not being resolved by being here with you. But hey, Mono will be a small price to pay for this wonderful experience! (Not enough can be said, ps, for the fact that Cubby and Mia have played 24/7 SO happily...)

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, mint brownies AND avocados! I think they had all the people in the spirit world with a passion for avocados, havarti cheese, new pj's, Target and cute children line up in one line! That's how we all found each other! I love all of you...I'm off to make mint brownies. Wanna come over anyone?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Those are really cute pictures of them--lucky you having a photographer in the family--I wish I had one in mine to take pics of me:)

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you guys get to hang out, tell Billy Jean hello for me, and eat a pan of mint brownies for me too. :)

Suzie Petunia said...

Can I get that recipe for chocolate mint brownies? Are they the thin ones mom and Grandma used to make with the green layer of mint frosting and the hard chocolate on top? I neeeeeed that recipe. If only I had some Postum to go with them...