I realize that in all the time that it has been there, I have never taken the time to give due attention to the adorable button in my sidebar. Do you want to know what it is? My sister Suzie Petunia, who got the ball rolling gives a thorough explanation here. Now that you know why, go here for what (and you can start at the beginning.)
Now if you feel so inclined to know how, go here, or here, or here.
Isn't my family lovely and talented? I think so.
3 comments:
I just read your post about the love letters and I am tearing up! What a sacrifice you and so many other families make. Josh is gearing up for his first business trip with his new job. It will only be 3 days and so I am trying not to be too sorry for myself and the boys. Thanks for sharing that story.
we are, aren't we? hehehe (when typed like that it looks more like nervous laughter.) In exactly onw eek from right now I will be at your front door...or the garage door, ya know--however you want me to enter.
Thank you for sharing your life and loves. I just read about you and Clark and I'm just...so touched and speechless. Thank you for your family's sacrifices. Truly. Thinking of you. Love you each one.
Post a Comment