Wednesday, February 04, 2009

kids...

I am sitting in a darkened upstairs, the kids recently tucked snuggly into their beds. It has been silent for over 10 minutes now. I breathe in and then blow out the day. Then in the silence I hear it...the, how shall I say, "passing of wind"....then giggles from three girls.
Some things will always be funny.
(just for clarification sake...the noise came from their room, not mine.)

6 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

That totally made ME giggle!

Charlotte said...

At least is wasn't the middle of prayer- thats always good for a laugh (that you have to swallow).

Kelly Mo said...

toots will always be funny. No matter how old we are!

Natalie said...

Yeah, yeah, sure it came from their room Miss Tuttenkamen! (sp?)You didn´t happen to serve french onion dip for dinner did you? That is pretty funny.

TD said...

It is so fun to hear siblings enjoying being together.

Berly said...

So funny - made me laugh. PS - loved the post about Clark and you. Love the love letters. I should spend more time looking at the letters Warren and I wrote to each other.