I wrote a more detailed account of Clark's and my trek experience but it is very long...so if you are truly bored and have nothing else to do, go here.
That sounds AMAZING! We did something similar my last year of HS, but it wasn't nearly as involved. It sounds like it was a ver spiritual experience for all involved. I can't imagine all the planning that went in to something like this.
Um...Were you riding a horse or a giant dalmatian?
Haven't viewed your sight for ages. It looks awesome. That picture at the top of the page is like the most beautiful one I have ever seen. It is one of those pictures that make you know all is right with the world, even when it is exploding around you. Wicked is playing in Denver in May and I know several people heading out. By all reports, however, the consensus seems to be DON'T READ THE BOOK. Being a charter member of the Champions Ward/Parkway Ward book club makes me feel compelled to still give recommendations!
2 comments:
That sounds AMAZING! We did something similar my last year of HS, but it wasn't nearly as involved. It sounds like it was a ver spiritual experience for all involved. I can't imagine all the planning that went in to something like this.
Um...Were you riding a horse or a giant dalmatian?
Haven't viewed your sight for ages. It looks awesome. That picture at the top of the page is like the most beautiful one I have ever seen. It is one of those pictures that make you know all is right with the world, even when it is exploding around you. Wicked is playing in Denver in May and I know several people heading out. By all reports, however, the consensus seems to be DON'T READ THE BOOK. Being a charter member of the Champions Ward/Parkway Ward book club makes me feel compelled to still give recommendations!
Post a Comment