Monday, December 04, 2006

The Domestic Diva Lives!

A couple of years ago CBS produced a show called "Domestic Diva". My sister and brother in law both tried out and both got call-backs because they are, Domestic Divas. I never saw my brother in law's audition tape but we all saw my sister's and loved it so much I like to watch it over and over and over again. Just watch and enjoy the humor of my sister and the talent of her husband who masterfully peiced this video together.
I don't know how to make a link yet so you have to go to
youtube.com and then search "domestic diva carrie". It's hilarious. Trust me.
Carrie Ann, you will always be a Domestic Diva in my eyes.
(PS All of us in the Oscarson family have Carrie Ann to thank for our blogging involvement...she was the one who started it all...but now she is much too busy, and we mourn her absence from the blogging world...come back...)

5 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Carrie could have and should have won it all! Too bad we haven't seen hide nor hair of the gal that actually won. Everything probably turned out for the best.

Kelly(M&M) said...

I have only heard about this from Sarah. What an awesome video. I think this is the link. If not, oh well, I tried. :-) Now, I am dying to see Zook's. Will you post it please? The world needs to see you in all your Domestic Diva-ness.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Okay, for everything there is an opposite to keep the Universe yin and yang going. I'm the anti-Domestic Diva. Although, I do make my mac and cheese fancy with a crunchy potato chip topping. So, I'm not completely sucky.

Can I rent Carrie Ann by the hour? We need her! Maybe she can join forces with the SuperNanny and advertise as a Christmas bonus pack special.

Dallas and Krista said...

What a clever little video. What a talented litle Domestic Diva!

Julie said...

That is such a great video. My favorite actor is Todd-- especially his very last line. I loved all the characters. That was awesome! Thanks for letting us know.