I was tagged by Emily! Hooray, I've never been tagged before, here it goes.
(by the way, I am not even 1 yet, so excuse my puctuation and spelling.)
3 things that scare me:
*hunger
*the lack of food on my tray
*no food
3 people that make me laugh:
* my family
* cousin Caleb
* Auntie Sho
3 things I love:
*food
*trying to walk
*my tiny baby doll
(*and eating)
3 things I hate:
*people holding me
*people not holding me
*sitting through church
3 things I don't understand:
*why I can't eat all the time
*why I can't walk as fast as I want to
*why I can't play on the stairs
3 things on my floor
* a scary looking doll that my Mom won't let me play with
*a couple of binkies behind the bed (I'm a thrower)
*misc. things that my sisters hide behind the chair in my room
3 things I'm doing right now:
*sleeping like an angel
*dreaming about whats for breakfast
*wetting my diaper (most likely)
3 ways to describe my personality:
*Happy
*Happy
*Happy
3 things you should listen to:
*me "blowing kisses" (mmmmmm-aa)
*my growling stomach, is it snack time yet?
*my adult-like, uh, gas.
3 things you should never listen to:
*"all done" at the end of a meal
*my screaming (happy or mad--it kind of sounds the same)
*my adult-like gas
3 things I want to do before I die (in other words three things my mom wishes for me):
*Have a strong testimony
*Marry in the temple and have a wonderful family
*Get an education beyond Nick Jr. and Disney channel
3 things I love to eat:
*anything that gets put on my tray
*anything that gets put in my mouth (food or not)
*anything that anyone else is eating
3 things I'd like to learn:
*how to play the piano (more than one note at a time)
*how to walk, I just can't get it
*forget the walking, how to run around with my sisters
3 shows I watch (or listen to as I run around playing or getting into things):
*Charlie and Lola (our family's absolute favorite)
*Nanny McPhee
*Fox News if I'm up with Dad
Thanks for playing!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness--she is such a Scharman. That smile is identical to Sadie's.
Mia, you are so funny--and smart too! So...what are you eating right now? (Or should I say, what are you shoving into your mouth by the fistfull?) Sweet little hungry girl.
*sigh* Mia's content with a life of just eating and farting. She's an inspiration to us all!
All your girls are so gorgeous emma!
my darling gluttonous boo-boo. we love you! and glad you think we're funny!
my darling gluttonous boo-boo. we love you! and glad you think we're funny!
this is too funny! and what a cutie! I can relate to always wanting to eat.
So, Mia likes to eat? We ARE kindred spirits!
Mia and I have so much in common. Adult-like farting, eating binges and the need to chew on things. I recognize the dress...excellent taste little girl!
Post a Comment