Thursday, August 31, 2006

BOOBS!

I saw this bumber sticker at the store the other day and it made me chuckle...and it kind of made me feel like being more pro active for a cause. Sometimes it just takes something a little off color to really get my attention.
bumper sticker

7 comments:

LeMasters said...

Fabulous! How'd you get the photo of said bumper sticker? Tell me you did not buy it...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I'll join up with you emma jo. We can invent some divine secrets and call ourselves, "The TA-TA Sisterhood!"

Abby said...

Can I join the Ta Ta Sisterhood? I need all the support I can get, as I have recently suffered a great loss in my cup size. Weening--it brings freedom...but at what cost?

Emma Jo said...

First of all, you can find anything on the internet (and no, I don't actually have the cahonies to put something like that on my car...I'd rather let the people behind me at stop lights be curious about my political stands, religious views and so on...oh, except I have a Navy sticker but its just an "N" so maybe it leaves people guessing.)
We could all use more "ta tas" in our lives.

michaelstubbs said...

You'll never guess how I found your blog. You see, I was doing a google search, and...no wait!
Anyways, I am also pro-boob. I wore the pink ribbon on my backpack for 4 years before it fell off.
Save the Ta-Tas

Laura said...

There is also a t-shirt available, with the phrase written across your own, "ta-tas..." Very cool!

Amy Lynn said...

What are we saving the "ta-tas" from? Are they in danger? Oh...Abby just explained it to me. I get it now. I'll take off my metal bra.