Thursday, July 13, 2006

so very unwise from time to time...

I just asked my daughters to put on their pj's. In my desperate effort to urge the older little person, and be funny, the littler little person helped me put on the bigger little ones nightgown. I can't breath, my arms are slowly going numb, I smell a tinckly sort of smell and my husband doesn't get home until 10:30 tonight. Help. I don't think that this is something that I can call my visiting teachers for.
I would at least humor you with a picture but its in my husband's car.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Good thing i brought my camera phone along (the same phone you called me on franticly begging for me to come save you). And to think the first time you called I said, "I'll call you back," and who knew you were just sitting there in a tight little nighty! Then I told her to just grab the scissors and cut it off...but she was worried it would upset the bigger little person. Nicer mom than me...also a dumber one! ha ha

Suzie Petunia said...

Thanks for the explanation... I was so confused... tight nighties... tinle... Why can't you breath again? Is it the tight nightie or the tinkle smell?

Emma Jo said...

http://static.flickr.com/60/190091027_8ac7f2d6ed_m.jpg

Oscarson Photography said...

i had to read this twice before i got it. but when i did, it made me laugh to think that your cry for help became your blog. this is what we have emergency call lists for, isn't it? and that picture is very humorous.

Carrie Ann said...

I love your antics...you make me laugh...

Amy Lynn said...

We are laughing so hard at you...oddly enough, the nightie could be cute with a pair of jeans and sparkly stilettos...minus the fact that you can't breath and are losing feeling in your arms...