So I'm going to talk about myself now because this is my blog, and who doesn't like to talk about themself? and maybe if I don't have something interesting enough, I'll make something up.
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Gymboree
2. "cook" (or rather a food preparation specialist)
3. waitress
4. Trapeze Artist
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Wallace and Gromit, Curse of the Were Rabbit
2. Pirates of the Carribean
3. Count of Monte Cristo
4. Clueless
Four places you have lived:
1. Goteborg, Sweden
2. St. Louis, Missouri
3. Somewhere else in Missouri
4. Clinton, New Jersey
5. Medfield, Massachusetts
6. Houston, Texas
7. Provo, Utah
8. Annapolis, Maryland
9. Charleston, South Carolina
10.Groton, Connecticut
11.Silverdale, Washington
12.Chesapeake, Virginia
13.Houston again
(sorry, I couldn't resist)
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Malcolm in the Middle
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Alias
4. Dora the Explorer (by force)
Four Places you have been on vacation:
1. Cozamel
2. Hawaii
3. Puerto Rico
4. Madagascar
Websites you visit DAILY:
1. www.hotmail.com
2. www.oscarson.blogspot.com
3. www.ask.com
4. every blog in my fam and my own to see if anyone likes me
Favorite dishes: in no particular order
1. Filet Mignon cooked medium with cheesy potatoes
2. Pizza
3. Chicken Fetuccini Alfredo
4. Russian Chicken and potato casserole
Favorite desserts:
1. Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie something or other
2. chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and orange sherbet
3. Mrs. Smiths Dutch Apple Pie with caramel sauce and ice cream
4. cheesecake with yummy toppings
Places I would rather be right now with my sweetheart if you have one:
1. Ben & Jerry's (does that count?)
2. Hawaii
3. European art history tour
4. I love being at home at night in a clean house, doing not much.
8 comments:
Yeah...I really missed you when you went to Madagascar last spring break.
oh wait, maybe I just saw the movie...I forget.
That was my favorite line in Bridget Jones's Diary that the only men in her life were Ben and Jerry. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
Yeah, and I was always so worried when you went to work for the trapeze artist job. I was glad when you quit that job!
I didn't want to say anything about the trapeze artist thing because I thought that was a code word for "swinger".
*ahem* I'm a little late on this ... but what the heck is "Pleurisy"?! And is it catching? ARE YOU OK? Do I need to come take care of you?
i only learned recently but it is spelled "Cape Girardeau"..... there, now we all know. and i think im making bacon wrapped filets for dinner....wanna come... oh right, youre going out.....
So was this like the "3 Truths and a Lie" game? Because it took me a long time to figure that out. I'm sitting here scratching my head saying, "I need to call my sisters more. When did she go to Madagascar?" I believed you. Silly me. Were you really a stripper? Isn't that the real code word?
Post a Comment