These pictures are wonderful! Such beautiful girls, adorable baby boy, with plenty of personality thrown in and oozing out in every picture. I put the nix on the school pics this year (they upped the price, and the photos always turn out terrible) I did a photo shoot myself at home and will try to get around to printing them out before June. Cheers, Leah
I can't believe I didn't comment on these pictures earlier because I love looking at them. They are AMAZING!!! Who is this photographer and how do you make 5 children look so perfect? Love.
10 comments:
Those have got to be some of the cutest pictures I have EVER seen. You have a gorgeous family and the pictures are amazing!
I know I have already said it, but I will again-they are adorable!
Want to be part of their lives. Am not. So sad.
Love them.
Fabulous photos! Of course she had the cutest subjects of all time to shoot so how could they be anything else? Can we get a copy of one or two?
Way adorable pictures!! What a great place to do a photo shoot-- so cool!
What a beautiful family. Hope you all survived Sandy ok. In our prayers
These pictures are wonderful! Such beautiful girls, adorable baby boy, with plenty of personality thrown in and oozing out in every picture.
I put the nix on the school pics this year (they upped the price, and the photos always turn out terrible) I did a photo shoot myself at home and will try to get around to printing them out before June.
Cheers,
Leah
I can't believe I didn't comment on these pictures earlier because I love looking at them. They are AMAZING!!! Who is this photographer and how do you make 5 children look so perfect? Love.
Those are all so fun! I just got your card and smiled a thousand (or so) times as I gazed at your lovelies.
Post a Comment