Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Miracles that come in tiny packages.

Remember this?

I cannot read another one of my sisters' posts without taking a moment to share as well, that my sister Carrie had her baby last week!! And even though he was a surprising month early! (and her husband that may or may not have been in Singapore when her water broke and accidentally missed the birth because he was in the air hurrying as fast as he possibly could) it was a miracle.
Prayers are answered and miracles happen, even if it takes 10 years.
Welcome little OK Rhodes.  I cannot wait to meet you!

4 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Amen and amen.

He is so beautiful!

Maleen said...

Ooh, I hadn't seen any pictures yet. He looks so great. I'm so glad things went well (excepting missing husband).

Would comment more but I think kids might miss the bus again.

Brittany said...

Miracles do happen! I met him today and I LOVE him. What a perfect little man.

Matt said...

Yay! I am so excited for Carrie. I cried when Kristen told me that he was not there for the birth. Of all the unfair things...that tops the list. I don't know who I feel more sad for, him or Carrie? (I'm sorry I'm blanking on "his" name right now.)
Nat