Oh, I am crying happy tears just to see you with your man! Is it just me, or is he thin? You guys are so cute--yes, I just said that. You are, and you are in PARIS, FRANCE! So very happy!
I want to see more happy, smiley pictures of you WITH your handsome and trim husband!
I am so happy for you. But sometimes I say to Taylor out of the blue (usually while doing dishes or cleaning up kid messes), "My sister is in Paris." I must see it some day!
Em, our time together makes Paris look like Milwaukee. A special thank you to Mom for watching the girls and making it possible. Can't wait to get home.
22 comments:
I'm excited to hear about France, but we won't need to many details on the... um, happy reunion, shall we say?
oh, yay!!! yay for you! happy reunion! What a wonderful place to be in while you're...reunioning. Have a wonderful time!
Oh happy day! I'm so excited for you! That photo of the two of you just made me smile! Thanks for sharing.
Oh, have fun. Forget about everything else for a while.
So happy to hear you guys are together and you can't get a better place for a reunion! Have a great time!
Oh happy day, seriously. It must be like Christmas and a million birthdays all wrapped in one. Yea for you guys.
Mais oui! I can't think of a more romantic setting for a reunion with your favorite guy. Have a wonderful time!!! You've both earned it.
"In the middle of the afternoon?"
"Not everyone is from Boston, John."
He plays the VIOLIN!!!
Oh, I am crying happy tears just to see you with your man! Is it just me, or is he thin? You guys are so cute--yes, I just said that. You are, and you are in PARIS, FRANCE! So very happy!
Awww, so wonderful
Awww, so wonderful
That picture makes me happy. And I think that Clark looks thin too. BTW this is the Scharman family nanny. Love you.
I am so happy for you!
Paris is soooo much better than that other place!
I'm sorry for the National Lampoons Port Call. Hopefully it will have a good ending.
Give Clark a hug for me, please, and tell him I love him.
Ahhh, I LOVE Paris...all of France really. I hope you're having a great time with your man. You deserve it!!
Hoo ray. It's about time.
I have such mixed emotions on this post. My dream is to go to Paris. I am so jealous.
But my heart breaks for you that you spend that long away from your sweetheart.
Glad you are back together and in such an amazing place (so I hear). Eat some crepes or cheese for me, will you?
Hurray!! That is just wonderful. Can't wait to hear about it IRL.
My heart just skipped a beat seeing you two together! Enjoy!
Still "having fun"?
I want to see more happy, smiley pictures of you WITH your handsome and trim husband!
I am so happy for you. But sometimes I say to Taylor out of the blue (usually while doing dishes or cleaning up kid messes), "My sister is in Paris." I must see it some day!
Em, our time together makes Paris look like Milwaukee.
A special thank you to Mom for watching the girls and making it possible. Can't wait to get home.
hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment