Harmonizing with my children's whining in slightly louder volume until they
A) stop
B) laugh
C) stomp out of the room saying "Moooommmm!"
This week had better pick up soon...but it's not looking good with impending snow storm in the forecast and the possibility of another snow day tomorrow. I'm fresh out of rice krispy treats.
10 comments:
I hear that Mommmmmm! often too.
I am sorry for your snow days. Too many of those can be rough. I'd like to get just one here in UtahR though. I'm blaming all the pioneer stock whose ancestors trekked through far worse than this for our lack of snow days. It seems to me that people are saying, if our pioneers could do it, we can carry on as normal (despite the hundreds of accidents that occur due to weather).
Okay, I have the perfect game for your snow day. Tell your wonderful daughters that you're playing hide-and-seek and your it, but you're not allowed to come out until mom finds you. Encourage them to pick a really good spot, far away. There, I just bought you at least 10 minutes - or enough to go to the bathroom by yourself.
Charlotte is coming over in the morning to sew if you want to join us. I know you hate leaving the house in a storm but I'll make you rice krispies treats. Well, if you bring the cereal. I have a LOT of marshmallows left over from my fondant adventure.
When my kids whine (which is hardly ever because they are so perfect)I tell them "I am sorry, I can't understand you I only speak English."
It works every time :)
I'll send you my sign. Warning: it doesn't work! Love you
I'm express shipping a case of rice krispie treats immediately. Good luck.
i'm so glad it doesn't snow here:)
whats with the one sentance post? i asked about that brown blanket and you didn't tell me more about it...why put sold on it, why not just take it down? am i sounding rude? not trying to be:) sorry about the snow. not so much here.
That's funny Em. Way to drive 'em CRAZY!! :)
Did you like Dwight last night? I almost called you a few times since you said how much you hate laughing at something all by yourself...surely you were crying from last night's episode. One of the funniest I've seen I must say.
Enough with the snow days. Send them out to Utah...tell them they are going to "boarding school". We don't have snow days here...ever. I wouldn't mind a couple...that means just 2 and not more than that. Do you need me to send some Stephen's hot chocolate?
Post a Comment