She is cute and I like her. She is old. And sometimes she wears leg warmers because, why not? Chubby cheeks, chubby legs, crinkly eyes and a wide, frog smile.
I am so digging those leg warmers. There isn't anything cuter than baby legs! My son has lost most of his baby legs and it is heartbreaking. Squeeze 'em while you still can.
Seriously...where did you get cute baby leg warmers? I have a little girl with some darling legs that could use leg warmers! She is so big...and she is standing up? Wasn't she just born?
18 comments:
You are right....she is adorable. Not everyone can pull of leg warmers, she is the exception. I like her too!
She IS cute! I love that smile!
Oh I love that little girl! So cute!
If I had legs half that cute I would wear pink leg warmers too. She IS so cute!
aaww i like her toooo!!! she is just soooo dang cute!!! :)
I am so digging those leg warmers. There isn't anything cuter than baby legs! My son has lost most of his baby legs and it is heartbreaking. Squeeze 'em while you still can.
Where on this big wide earth did you find baby leg-warmers????
I think I like your baby too.
absolutely love babies in leg warmers!
She is adorable! I love those cheeks and those baby thighs. Too cute.
We like her... but we like the older ones too.
And about the blogger's elbow:
I sit in the same exact position, except i put my chin on my palm, so after awhile both my elbow and my wrist start to hurt somethin fierce!
Its genetic.
Seriously...where did you get cute baby leg warmers? I have a little girl with some darling legs that could use leg warmers! She is so big...and she is standing up? Wasn't she just born?
I so have to get some leg warmers for my baby, and maybe some rolls to go on her legs (darn that skinny girl).
She's a keeper!
She is a doll!! Really. Hopefully one day our two little chubbs will get to meet!
What a cutie! I came over from Britts blog. Those leg warmers are adorable!
Yummy little munchkin! She has changed so much since we were there in September.
funny how leg warmers are back in style for little ones.
Yep - she is adorable1 So are the leg warmers and the super-cute 'do! I just love the "Cindy-Loo-Hoo-Doo!"
Post a Comment