On the upside, I really am grateful that they are all sick at the same time. I would much rather do this all at once than drag it out for three weeks while they get sick one at a time. And on an even brighter note, aren't we glad that it's not vomit and diarrhea? Yes, we are.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
We'll take three viruses to go, please.
On the upside, I really am grateful that they are all sick at the same time. I would much rather do this all at once than drag it out for three weeks while they get sick one at a time. And on an even brighter note, aren't we glad that it's not vomit and diarrhea? Yes, we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I'm so sorry. Gavin's also doing the strep thing for the third time in a month and a half. At least the antibiotics kick in pretty fast. I'm feeling like he hasn't gotten enough sympathy now that I hear about the special sicky room.
that is a large stack of pillows...nice picts on the side of the blog:)
Hey, are their throats too scratchy to make much noise? That could be another plus of having them all down at once. Cubby enjoyed the new pictures on the side as well, btw. Ditto on the vomit and poop. Get well soon! (And find your dang phone! Who am I supposed to call when I need to tell someone a bad mom moment or that it's Thursday, but without Thursday TV?? Are you secretly glad it's lost now?)
Since you can't answer your phone can I just add that I had to buy your baby a present today bc I was sad about not being able to buy anything new for mine? Does this make sense? I am SO not disappointed in any way about my baby's gender--just that I can't justify buying new outfits (especially the most adorable dresses I've ever seen...) I kept thinking, he doesn't NEED anything; how boring!
I like the new colors on your blog and the pictures...very cute. Oh..strep IS better than vomit and diarrhea...we just finished with that one. Oh the joys!
I hope they feel better soon! And it is better that they get it all at once, we usually drag strep out swapping it around for a month or more at our house. Thank heavens for antibiotics!
PS oh I almost forgot...Bless their poor little hearts.
At least you have cute sickies! I wish you tons of luck and hope that you don't get it. I LOVE the picture of the four little ladies on the left...Did you take them??
At Mo's house even being sick looks fun.
remember when getting sick and staying home meant a free day of rest with no consequences?.... me neither.
Bless her little heart...
and HER little heart...
and HER little heart... !!!
And bless their mama's heart especially for taking good care of them.
P.S. Gorgeous new look here on the blog! I love it.
aaww they are sooo still cute even when they are sick!!! oh and love your new blog!! i am thinking about changing mine, but what if i dont like it, then i want my old one back!what shall we do then!! tell the girls i know exactly what they feel like ! i had walking namonia! i know that is not how you spell it but i don't care! oh and i had it on christmas break...one whole week! now how crappy is that!! love you guys!
oh can you get up right now and give each girl a hug and for me! including "extra small" hehe :)
oh i got a suggestion for the babes.... how bout...nerd!! from ethan!!! then she would take after clark! haha! :D jk love ya
you are so positive! and your kids are even cute when they're sick. all snuggled up in a pile of pink... is the amoxycillin pink too?
and i love your sidebar pictures.
Are you sick of the sickness yet? How is it you all look lovely and forelorn at the same time? Hope the sickies stay far away for at least two weeks- you've more than earned it.
i'm loving the new layout. the pics on the side are so cute of the girls. and elle is on amox right now too because she has strep. it's super fun with sick kids!
Sorry for sickies. Hope they are better now. And I'm also glad it wasn't the vomiting and the poops. Although I think you may handle it better now as a Mom than you did when we were 13 or so. You remember sickies in Twin Falls? :)
Post a Comment