Here are a couple of my favorite little video clips. The dancing car is a classic that my children and I will sit and watch over and over again until we are sure we can copy cat every move. And the second one is the unfortunate humor of being married to an engineer...enjoy.
6 comments:
Chris's mom just sent us that engineer video. We laughed and laughed, especially when the mom cried at the news.
Okay, so my boys loved the dancing car. Even my little Eric bobs up and down to the beat.
I also love the engineer clip. It is a classic in the chamberlain family, Matt and his two brothers are engineers, who also work together....
Love the videos. I sent the engineer one to Rich because he works with engineers-- that is funny.
The dancing car brings back memories of Transformers and Gobots. Does anyone remember them?
Thanks for lending us your Abby. We took good care of her!
I giggled. I'll show the car one to the boys...although if I do that, I have a feeling we'll watch it over and over until I want to tear the computer out of the wall. Maybe I'll just keep it to myself.
Oh dear, as I watched the engineer one I was thinking--CUBBY! I wish he would grow up to be an awesome dancing car instead...
Post a Comment