She said her favorite thing was getting to eat lunch in the big cafeteria. She felt very grown up. She can't wait to go to the library. My baby is growing up too fast--we missed her all day long.
I'm glad she liked school and hope that she holds on to this kind of enthusiasm for the next 16 years.
(I think she liked her after school snacking part the most!)
10 comments:
I can't believe she's so old! Way to go, Hailey-bug-big-girl!
I can't tell you how glad I am that she likes it and is a happy girl about going. Way to go Haley! You look darling and I am so proud of you.
I am so excited for both of you. Sarah starts in three weeks. First days of school are exciting no matter how old you get.
I so totally love the retro style hair flip Haley has. She looks like a blonde "That Girl". Enjoy Kindergarten, HALEY!
Logan should have started Kindergarten yesterday too, but I chickened out at the last minute and elected to keep him home with the rest of our homeschooling herd.
Emily, you're the greatest giving her cookies and milk when she came home. Glad it went so well. You'll have to give me some pointers when Aubrey goes next year. But the cookies are a must.
So, how's it going?
It's all about the warm cookies and milk.
sometimes i feel like elle will not be off to kindergarten soon enough. but then other times, it makes me so sad to think about her heading off to school! ahhh! i'm glad you survived!
Crazy how fast they grow up. I find myself torn between wanting my kids to stay little forever, and praying they will grow up faster so I don't go completely insane. In the end, I guess I will try to enjoy each day.
Haley looks so grown up. And bonus points to you for the cookies. That was always the best - the after school snack!!!
She is big and grown-up and so, so beautiful! I love her outfit! Stylish yet subtle. I'm so proud of her...and you. It sounds like she is doing GREAT and loving school. That is all that matters. Give her a big, big kiss.
Post a Comment