So I developed a slight upper back pain on Monday evening that quickly turned into an excrutiating back pain within a couple of hours. I couldn't breathe all of the way in or out and I couldn't lay down--that is sometimes a problem when one is trying to go to bed. So after much debate, pacing, some tears and some repremanding, I drove myself to the Emergency Room at 3 in the morning. Have you ever heard the comedian, Brian Reagan do his bit about driving yourself to the ER? It's quite humorous.
So anyway, I don't have the Black Lung but I do have Pleurisy. I have found that I can take only one of the three medications that they gave me and feel pretty good--but I do have a little muscle relaxer cocktail before bed because, why not?
3 comments:
Why not indeed? Can I see what one of those tastes like?
Two words: street value
Why does everyone fall apart when I leave town? I have just five words for you....poor baby, bless its heart! (See Abby's blog for context.)
I don't have the Black Lung but I do have the Black Teeth courtesy of that bag of Oreo's I just ate.
Post a Comment